This farming season you should bring a camera to the field! The world is full of stunning scenery, unique farms and hardworking producers. Our machines are honored to be a part of the success of the farmers ’business.
Film Kivi-Pekka or Livakka machine at work, publish the video on the platform of your choice with the tag @peltuote (without hyphen). Email us your video link and contact information and enter the contest. The jury will select the best video in October 2021. The winner will receive a top-rated DJI Mavic Air 2 drone!
We value technical quality and clear layout. Sharp image and good lighting are strengths. However, the style is free. For example you can capture atmospheric sensitivity or bursting humor.
The competition period is the whole summer until October 15th.
Competition rules and instructions
- To enter the competition, submit a self-recorded and possibly edited video to a social platform (Youtube (recommended), Vimeo, Facebook or Instagram) with the tag @peltuote (without hyphen). If you wish, you can publish your material hidden.
- AND video link by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Add a phone number or email address in addition to your name. The title is “Video Contest 2021”.
- We will request the original file for the best videos, eg via the wetransfer.com data transfer service.
- Videos received from 22 April to 15 October 2021 will take part in the competition.
- The length of the video should be about 2-5 minutes. Recommended resolution 1080p
- If you use background music, you are solely responsible for copyright issues.
- If there are identifiable people in your video other than you, ask permission to use the image
- PEL-tuote will select one winner from the videos.
- The winner and best films will be published in October-November 2021 on PEL-tuote’s own social media channels as well as on any other channels defined by PEL-tuote.
- The winner of the video competition will receive a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo drone worth about 1000 euros.
- The winner chosen by the jury will be contacted in person.
- The competition is organized by PEL-tuote Oy.
- Competition material must not have been previously published.
- The video must be filmed by the participant self.
- The photographer must have full rights to the video.
- Persons described under the protection of domestic peace, etc., must have permission to publish the video.
- Participation in the competition does not require the purchase of a product.
- PEL-tuote is not responsible for any filming costs.
- PEL-tuote is also not responsible for any technical faults at website or for a third-party disruptions to deliveries of the winning prize.
- Prize cannot be converted into money.
- By participating in the competition you permit your contact information to be used to marketing by PEL-tuote.
- Personal information and videos collected in the competition will not be disclosed to third parties without permission.
- The organizer may publish the videos participating in the competition only with the permission of the photographer, which will be agreed separately.
- PEL-tuote reserves the right to make changes.